We begin accepting Christmas, Spring Break and Winter Reservation bookings on June 15 th ; Memorial Day and Summer Reservations will begin booking on January 15th .
Regular, Peak Season/High Occupancy and Off-Season Reservations ... We occasionally require a three-four night reservation in our cabin/condo type units during Regular and Peak Seasons (except for an occasional opening between bookings---call to check), Our lodge rooms however, may usually be reserved on a one night or longer basis (call for availability). One and/or two night stays are subject to a $3.00 cleaning fee.
Peak Season/High Occupancy time
Show weekend, River & Brews Fest, Father’s Day/Art &
Wines Fest, Family Encampment, 4th of July, the Chili-cook off,
Labor Day, Aspencade weekend, the Century Tour Bicycle Race, Days
of 1895, Oktoberfest, Thanksgiving, Martin Luther King weekend,
President’s Day weekend, Mardi Gras
Season/High Occupancy times are
to the Regular Season rates
Stated rates subject to a 25% discount.
Enjoy the best fishing with our off-season prices! Dates range
from Labor Day to Thanksgiving and Easter to Mid-June (excluding
For cancellations, please see our refund policy below.
Important - Please Read
As a lodge, we are required to have a maximum occupancy limit for each room and/or unit. If you exceed the maximum and bring more people than you have reserved space for, they will be asked to find lodging elsewhere. Sorry, NO PETS ACCEPTED.
Some of our units offer a pull-out sofa bed in the living room which can be used for ONE person ONLY, we will furnish the linens for you (check for sofa-bed availability in your unit). There will be an additional $15.00 charge for the extra person during the winter months and $12.50 for the extra individual in the summer months. Babies of all ages are counted as people.
Frequently guests are uncertain of the exact length of their visit and make their reservations for a longer period of time than they actually want to stay; as a result, we turn away other requests for rooms. Therefore, you will be OBLIGATED to pay for the nights you reserve. All rates are subject to a 13.4375% sales tax.
Upon Booking... A deposit of two nights rent is required within seven days from the reservation placement date and will be applied to the first and last nights of your reservation. If the reservation is made farther out than 30 days until the arrival date, this “Advanced Deposit” must be sent in the form of a check or money order; if the reservation was placed in less than 30 days until your arrival date, we may charge your credit card for the “Advanced Deposit”. The balance of your reservation will be due upon arrival. Sorry, no personal checks are accepted upon arrival.
Upon Check-In/Arrival... The balance of your reservation (remaining nights plus tax on entire reservation) will be due upon check-in. Visa, MasterCard, Discover cards, Traveler checks and Cash are all accepted upon arrival; Sorry, we can no longer accept personal checks upon arrival... All customers will be asked to sign a security agreement upon their arrival. Please see below for details...
Check-in time is between 3:00 P.M. and 4:00 P.M. Early Check-ins (if availability allows) are available for a pro-rated fee. Check-out is at 10:00 A.M.
Security and Refund Policy
As a small business, the Riverside Lodge & Cabins is implementing the following policies in order to keep our costs affordable to our customers:
1. Any items that are either missing or damaged from your room following your stay will be charged to your credit card at the replacement cost of that item plus any labor for repairs.
2. Guests who violate our “ NO SMOKING” policy will incur a $200.00 fee and be asked to leave. This includes ANY partially smoked tobacco products.
3. Guests who violate our “ NO PETS” policy will incur a $200.00 fee and be asked to leave the property.
4. Guests who violate the “ OCCUPANCY LIMIT” for the room will be charged $200.00 for each person not included in your written confirmation. Anyone in violation of this policy will be asked to find lodging elsewhere.
5. Guests who leave the room unreasonably dirty requiring excessive cleaning attributed to wear and tear in EXCESS of normal use will be charged $50.00 against guest's security deposit/credit card. This includes leaving dirty dishes in the sink and trash that is not in a proper disposal can upon guest's departure. An itemized statement will be provided.
6. Guests who DO NOT cap AND discard needles of any kind properly will be charged $50.00 against your credit card for the security deposit.
We can offer refunds up to 80% on cancellations ONLY if we are able to re-rent the unit for the exact dates that you had reserved.
There will be NO REFUNDS on early check-outs.
NO REFUNDS on any credit card, Holiday or Maximum Peak Occupancy reservations. Deposits CANNOT be applied to other dates.
We charge for the days that are reserved. We must follow this policy because we have turned other people away for the nights that you reserved; we bring these things to your attention to avoid any misunderstandings.
We honor reservations only for the number of people you have reserved space for. All canceled reservations must be in writing, by fax, email and/or verbal telephone notification.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We sincerely look forward to your visit at The Riverside, have a great day and enjoy your vacation!
-Management of Riverside Lodge & Cabins